Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023 -:
Hello friends, are you a resident of Bihar, and you want to get the benefit of up to 50% grant by taking transport under the Village Transport Scheme? So very good news is coming out for you. For your information, let us tell you that under the Chief Minister’s Village Transport Scheme 2023, the Government of Bihar, all the citizens living in Bihar, who want to apply for the Chief Minister’s Village Transport Scheme, can apply under this scheme and create their own Can take the vehicle. (Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023)
The government is giving you a 50% grant and the complete information related to this scheme will be explained in detail to all of you in the simple and easy language in this article of ours. So read this article of ours till the end so that you can understand the complete information and all of you can get the full benefit of this scheme.
Bihar Village Transport Scheme -:
|Post Name||Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023|
(Bihar Village Transport Scheme)
|Post Type||Government Scheme|
|Who can apply||All citizens of Bihar|
|Benefits of the Scheme||grant of 50%|
|When will the application start||soon|
|for more information||Read this article till the end |
so that you will understand the
complete information in detail.
Up to 50% grant will be available under Bihar Gram Transport Yojana, know complete information -:
Hello friends, once again our hearty welcome and congratulations to all the readers and candidates. As we tell you all, a scheme is being run by the Government of Bihar. Whose name is Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023? Under this scheme, candidates can buy vehicles ranging from 4 to 10 seats with a 50% subsidy. Let us tell you for your information, the application process date for this scheme has not been fixed yet. Whenever its application process will start, we will provide its information to all of you in the following article.
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Scheme 2023 -:
Friends tell you that the government has a number of welfare programs, the main goal of which is It happens that the candidate can buy a vehicle to earn his living and can create his own employment. Through this article, we are going to give you all the information in simple and easy language. We heartily congratulate and welcome all Bihar residents who read this. The government will shortly begin the application procedure for the Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Scheme 2023.
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023 Important Date -:
|Online Apply Start Date||Coming Soon|
|Apply Application Last Date||Coming Soon|
- Important information -: All of you can apply for Bihar Gramin Parivahan Yojana through an online medium, but the date of application has not been fixed yet, so whenever its application date will be set, you will be informed through this post.
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023 Benefits -:
Let us tell you that under the Chief Minister’s Village Transport Scheme (Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023 Benefits), the Bihar government gives a 50% subsidy to the citizens of Bihar on buying transport, in this, a starting price of all the vehicles, third-party insurance, and vehicle tax will be added and 50% of the total amount will be given as subsidy. A maximum grant of ₹ 200000 will be given in case of ambulance rent.
- Note -: Under the Village Transport Scheme, vehicles ranging from 4 seaters to 10 seaters can be taken as well as an ambulance can also be taken.
Important documents required for Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023 -:
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Caste certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Age-related certificate
- Driving license
All the documents mentioned above have to be fulfilled only then you can apply for this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023 Eligibility -:
- Only citizens of Bihar can apply for this scheme.
- Under Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023, eligible candidates will be selected in each panchayat.
- Which 4 beneficiaries are members of Scheduled Castes / Tribes and Extremely Backward Classes,
- Maximum 7 beneficiaries will be selected in each panchayat,
- The age of the person applying should be at least 21 years.
- No one in the applicant’s family should be employed by the government and nobody should be qualified for this.
- If you want to apply for this program, you must dwell in your panchayat. Only then will you be eligible to do so.
- The applicant should be familiar with operating the vehicle.
How to apply in Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023?
All you interested candidates who want to apply for Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023, have to follow all the rules mentioned below –:
- To apply online in Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023, first of all, one has to go to their official website which will be as follows.
- After coming to the home page, you will get the option of Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023 (its link will be activated soon) which you will click on.
- After which a new dashboard will open in front of you.
- After which the registration form will open in front of you. You have to fill carefully, and click on submit option.
- After the completion of the registration process, you will have to log in to the portal with the help of the given login ID and password.
- After login in, you will get the option of Apply Application, click on it. After clicking, all the documents sought will have to be uploaded and finally the submit option will have to be clicked.
- And all of you can apply for this by following all the steps mentioned above.
- Note -: In the same way, for information about new or old government schemes started by the Central Government and the State Government, we will be the first to reach you through this website Sarkariinformation.com, so do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article then do share it.
Thank you for reading this article till the end!
You can connect with us by clicking on the social media icons given below so that the information about the upcoming new scheme can reach you.
Q. What is Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana?
Ans -: Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana has been launched for the people of rural areas. The government of Bihar has launched this scheme to provide assistance to the poor citizens of the state to buy vehicles on subsidy, by which they can live their lives.
Q. Subsidy amount to be given under Chief Minister’s Gram Parivahan Yojana?
Ans -: Under this scheme, the government will provide a maximum of 100000 i.e. 50% financial assistance to the bereaved beneficiaries to buy a vehicle.
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023 Important Date?
Ans -: Coming Soon
Important Links -:
Related Posts -:
- UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Apply 2023 | Women Empowerment Scheme Uttar Pradesh Online Form – Best Sarkari Yojana
- Bihar Kishori Balika Yojana 2023: Bihar Anganwadi’s new Yojana Kishori Balika Scheme application start soon
- Bihar Chief Minister Divyang Cycle Scheme 2023 | Bihar Mukhyamantri Divyang Cycle Yojana – Bihar Sarkari Yojana
- UP Chief Minister City Creation Scheme 2023 | UP Mukhyamantri Nagar Srijan Yojana – Best UP Sarkari Yojana
- Haryana Parali Incentive Scheme 2023 | Haryana Parali Scheme – Best Haryana Sarkari Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2023 | Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) – Best Sarkari Yojana 2023
- PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2023 | Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana – Best Sarkari Yojana
- Nirogi Haryana Health Scheme in 2023 | Nirogi Haryana Yojana – Best Haryana Sarkari Yojana