Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0 -: ” Swachh Bharat Abhiyan “
Cleanliness ought to be a way of life for everyone, not just something that happens once or twice a week. The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was a new chance presented by the Indian government for its people to advance in development.
Now the Government of India has once again tried to take the Swachh Bharat Mission to a new level. On October 1, 2021, the Government of India launched the Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0 and the AMRUT 2.0 Mission. Through this article, we will give you all the information related to Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0 and Amrit 2.0.
Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0 is a mission under which all the cities of India will be made free of garbage. Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.01 is the mission to completely clean all the garbage and piles found in the cities.
What is AMRUT 2.0?
AMRUT 2.0 will provide water security to the cities of India as well as promote urbanization.
Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0 and AMRUT 2.0 Objective -:
The objective of Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0 and AMRUT 2.0 is to make all the cities of India garbage-free and water safe. The work of providing water to all the houses in the cities and working for the protection of groundwater will also be the objective of AMRUT 2.0.
Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0 Features -:
- Under the Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0, all the cities of India will be completely removed from the pile of garbage.
- Under the Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0, all the cities of India will be made garbage free.
- According to the Government of India, earlier up to 20% of waste was processed, which has increased to 70% and now the government is expecting to make it 100%.
- All facilities connected to cleaning will be further enhanced as part of our goal.
- The management of black water and other resources will be ensured in all the cities as part of this objective.
- Under the scheme, all urban local bodies will be prepared as ODF+.
- The target is to make the cities that have less than one lakh population ODF++.
- Not defecating in the open, will be taken care of more than before.
- The focus will be on the use of principles such as Reuse, Reduce and Recycle.
- Arrangements will be made for the scientific extermination of turtles in the city.
- Attention will be paid to the improvement of dumpsites flourishing in the city.
AMRUT 2.0 Features -:
- Under the AMRUT 2.0 mission, work is being done to ensure water security by adding 1.1 crore tap connections which will be domestic, and 85 lakh sewer connections. This will benefit more than four crore people.
- Every home in the city will have access to water as part of the AMRUT 2.0 program.
- More than 10.5 crore city residents will get something from AMRUT 2.0.
- Care will be taken that the water of the drains does not mix with the rivers.
- AMRUT 2.0 mission will run on principles like circular economy.
- Work will be promoted for the protection of surface water and groundwater.
- A drinking water survey will also be conducted to promote progressive competition among all cities and promote data-driven governance in water management and technology submission.
Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0 Eligibility and Amrit 2.0 Eligibility -:
Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0 and AMRUT 2.0 are not only for some cities of India but for all the cities of India. Both these missions will make the cities of India garbage-free and will also fulfill the goal of water security.
Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0 and Amrit 2.0 Official Website -:
The information related to all the work that will be done under both missions can be put on the official website by the government. However, the information about its official website has not yet been given by the government.
Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0 and Amrit 2.0 seem to be moving towards making India garbage-free and towards its sustainable development. With both these missions, an increase in urbanization can also be seen.
Q. When was the launch of Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0 and Amrit 2.0?
Ans -: October 2021
Q. What is the goal of AMRUT 2.0?
Ans -: Securing water in cities, providing water to all the houses, and also securing groundwater.
Q. How many tap connections are being prepared under the Amrit 2.0 mission?
Ans -: 1.1 crore domestic tap connections.
Q. Under the Amrit 2.0 mission, how many tap connections and sewer connections will be added to make water safe?
Ans -: 1.1 crore household tap connections and 85 lakh sewer connections.
Q. Is AMRUT 2.0 Mission and Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0 for all cities in India?
Ans -: Yes.
Important Links -:
Related Posts -:
- Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2023: Assistance up to 1 lakh will be available under Bihar Village Transport Scheme – Best Bihar Sarkari Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2023, information, how to open an account, loan (PM Jan Dhan Yojana) – Best PM Sarkari Yojana
- Bihar Kishori Balika Yojana 2023: Bihar Anganwadi’s new Yojana Kishori Balika Scheme application start soon
- Bihar Chief Minister Divyang Cycle Scheme 2023 | Bihar Mukhyamantri Divyang Cycle Yojana – Bihar Sarkari Yojana
- What is Photoshop and How to learn Photoshop in 2023? Best Tech News
- Haryana Parali Incentive Scheme 2023 | Haryana Parali Scheme – Best Haryana Sarkari Yojana